Pages

Thursday 25 November 2010

Scrapping again

As most of you know, I'm a scrapbooker rather than a cardmaker, but recently my scrapping mojo has been on holiday. That was until this week when I was handed my December Scrapaholix kit and told to get on with some samples.

You can see the result of that over on the other blog where i have got 2 gorgeous projects ready to do with the Club members on the 8th Dec... but it really got my scrapping mojo going again and here is an all SU page I made today...


This is another one for my Vow Renewal album - and its all Stampin' Up! products on it.

The base is Basic Black cardstock, and the papers are from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper pack (basic black and whisper white). I've added highlights using my new favourite red - the Poppy Parade in colour cardstock for the flowers, and ribbon along with a few Circle Fire brads in red. Add a spray of Old Olive leaves, and a title and bingo!

Do you like my home made roses??

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment