Do you love Stampin' Up! products?
Do you have crafty friends, or even non crafty friends who admire your hand made cards, or scrapbooks and would like to try their hand at doing it themselves?
Well why not combine your love of crafts and your friends and earn FREE Stampin' Up! stash for yourself by holding a Stampin' up! workshop (aka "party!") at your house,or with your craft group, social group e.g. WI/ TWG/ Mothers Union etc and you can do just that!
Simply get together a group of friends who would like to have a go at papercrafting and get in touch with me to arrange a mutually convenient date, and I can promise you a few hours of creative fun, and best of all - if you and your friends spend a minimum of £150 at the party, you get to have a catalogue shopping spree worth £25! The more you all spend, the higher the hostess pounds total gets. Go over £300 and not only do you earn a £50 spending spree - you also get to buy any item in the catalogue - even the most expensive(the Sizzix Big Shot!) at HALF PRICE.
You agree to provide
- Friends who are interested in buying high quality craft products - with a chance to "try before they buy"
- A table with space for everyone to sit round
- Light refreshments (you don't need to lay on a bar and buffet - tea and biccies or wine and nibbles is just fine)
- a demonstration of at least two papercrafted items such as gift packaging, cards,scrapbook pages or small 3d items (and I can tailor them to things you want to see/ do)
- a "make and take" for you and your guests which is usually a hand made card using Stampin' Up!s card, stamps, inks, tools and embellishments
- boards with inspirational ideas for using any SU products you and your guests buy
- a small gift for you as the hostess
- a free catalogue and invitations, and order forms for those friends who might want to order but are unable to come on the night (to get you closer to the £150 threshold!)
Stampin' Up provide
- quality products with a no quibble 90 day money back guarantee
- hostess benefits of free merchandise (subject to a minimum spend of £150)
I don't do a "hard sell" on you or your guests, as I believe the products sell themselves - once people try them out and see and feel the quality for themselves, they can't resist.
That said, if you don't want to have a "selling party" why not get together a group and I will come and run a private class for you. For £5 each (to cover my expenses), we will make 3-5 cards (exact number is dependent on time available and experience of the group), and if anyone would like to order goods during the class, as long as their order is over £20 they get their class absolutely FREE.....
We have just launched our new Summer mini catalogue this month so their is lots of lovely NEW product available to tempt you - so go on - pick up the phone or drop me an email now!
We can be crafting together in no time!
StampaholixUK@aol.com or 07973 969153