How a Stampers 6 works is that I put together a group of 6 customers. All of you agree to buy goodies worth at least £25 (plus the shipping and handling charge) from the Stampin' Up! catalogue each month for 6 months. Each member get to be the "hostess" once during the cycle which means that everyone will get at least a Level 1 hostess gift and at least £15 worth of free goodies.
If you sign up, you will receive a shiny new 2010-2011 catalogue fresh from the printers towards the end of September and you have 2 weeks to get your first orders in... you will also find a small surprise in your packages each month.
Anyone who lives within reasonable travelling distance is welcome to come to a LAUNCH EVENT for the brand new catalogue in Horsmonden on Friday 1st October. There is a £5 entrance fee, but those who come along will get
- A personal copy of the brand new 2010-11 Idea book and catalogue
- A chance to see some of the new goodies up close and personal
- At least 2 make and takes using new stamp sets and colours
- A ticket for a prize draw (you can get more tickets by placing an order on the day or booking a workshop)
- a complimentary drink and nibbles as you browse.
- The opportunity to acquire retiring product for FREE - I have a lot of stamp sets, inkpads and papers which will probably be looking for new homes after October 1st... watch this space!
- A free inkpad of their choice with any order over £20