Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

Bundled up for Christmas Promotion


How would you like a Christmas present from Stampin' Up?


Well from the 1st November until the 29th December you can have just that as SU are giving away free ribbon to customers with an order for selected bundles of Christmas products.


With every bundle you buy - you get to choose one of the fabulous ribbon packs on offer and there are 4 different ones available (Click on the pic to see a bigger one).

So what are the bundles which qualify for the goodies?

Well here they are - and look out for the lovely patterned paper which isn't in the catalogue in one of them!



Tempted? I know I was and my order went in first thing this morning so I'm hoping it gets here before Convention!

Let me know if I can help you with your orders 07973 969153 or ExStitch@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment