Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu.......

You may remember back in May I told you about the colour renovation happening in SU with the the launch of the new catalogue on the 1st October. We are losing no less than 30 of the existing colours to make way for the four new colour families which will contain just 10 colours each, and the 5 new "In Colours" which will only be around for 2 years.

Well, we now have just 6 weeks left to stock up on the retiring colour products such as inkpads, cardstock, and markers. I am sending off an order for several packs of cardstock in my favourite "Taken with Teal" (I just cannot believe its going.... its gorgeous - SOB! SOB!), and I urge any of you who want products in any of the following colours to get your orders in fast! All orders of retiring stock must be received by SU by 11:50pm on the 30th September - and then that's it!!

Fans of the purple and mauve colours in particular will definitely need to do so as nearly all those shades are retiring. My fellow Demos and I are also pretty sure that all the current Designer Paper packs will be discontinued as well. We find out what stamps and other items from the catalogue are retiring on the 1st September so check back then for the retirement list.

I will be offering retiring colour packs of my supplies for £7.50 each after the 1st October. These will contain the inkpad (barely used in most cases), the mini ink spot, the double ended marker pen and the reinker. I will also throw in any cardstock I may have lying around in that particular colour as a free gift - some colours I have nearly full packs of while others I don't have any. You will be able to purchase these at the launch party on Friday 1st October, then they will go on offer to all. With the reinker included, you will be able to keep your colours going for quite a while as you can use it to refill both inkpads AND the marker pen! when they start to run out.

Let me know if you would like to stock up by giving me a ring on 07973 969153 or by email on ExStitch@aol

Customers local(ish) to Horsmonden are welcome to pop round anytime - just ring to check that I am actually in first though!

No comments:

Post a Comment